Dr. Yang talks about Acupuncture & Infertility on 6 ABC Action News
November 2008 | Dr. Jingduan Yang talks about Acupuncture & Infertility on 6 ABC Action News Interview.
Integrating Classic Chinese Medicine and Conventional Western Medicine
This lecture was delivered as part of the Jefferson-Myrna Brind Center of Integrative Medicine’s Grand Rounds series on December 8, 2006. Copyright 2006 by Jingduan Yang, MD.
- Learn basic theoretical framework of classic Chinese medicine and its application in diagnosis and treatment
- Understand the similarities and differences of two medical paradigms: classic Chinese medicine and modern Western medicine
- Learn when and why Chinese medical modalities can complement conventional medical treatment
- Review research design results on the efficacy of Chinese medical modalities
A Closer Look at MS and Complementary and Alternative Medicine
MSAA (Multiple Sclerosis Association of America) interviews Dr. Jingduan Yang on Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine and how to treat MS with TCM and acupuncture. Dr.Yang was interviewed in 2007. Highlights of Segment 2, featuring Dr. Jingdaun Yang, include:
- Defining Classic Chinese Medicine;
- Acupuncture (showing treatment);
- Herbal medicine;
- Massage therapy (showing treatment).